A Love Letter in Physics

A Love Letter in Physics

Mr. D.C Shock,
Einstein Building,
10-Coulomb,
Stat Volt.

Dear Miss Magnet, 

With my cell of love, I first saw you across the field of vector yesterday, accelerating with the r m s value with uniform velocity. Then my heart started beating with twice the normal frequency. With respect to my field of vision from sin, cos and tan angles, you looked so beautiful that I couldn’t resist myself. I wanted to meet you with same moderating frequency as radio waves. The north pole of my heart was attracted towards you and I was charged with the image of your eyes, which reflected on the concave mirror of my heart but since Mr. Joules and Mr. Newton were with you, the idea of approaching you repelled me.

Please come to Wheatstone bridge at mega kilohertz per hour sharp. The circuit of my heart will break, if I don’t find you there. So please don’t find you there. So please don’t disconnect the circuit and don’t discharge me.

With multiplying love,
  Yours chargeful
  Mr. D C Shock.

Article By: Daisy Kurien,St.Teresa’s College

0 comments:

Post a Comment