"If I Win A Lottery"

"If I Win A Lottery"
Its quite interesting to think that I win a lottery of above 50 lakhs.As long as desires rules man,his want of money will never end.I enjoy winning lottery since my desires and dreams are the inspirations of my tomorrow.Also i'm sure that there is no confusion to spent the money as blooming generations have endless wants.
Of cource,as everyone does,I will ask my parents for better suggestions to spent the amount.First of all,I will share my joy with all the beloved ones who aer a real source of my life.I am very well sure that I will have to give them a big and delicious treat as a part of my delightment.All the pleasures that I have today are the blessing of my god.So I will never forget to thank my entrusted lord and will surely give a good donation for modification of the shrine.


Article By: Darshana A,U C College.

0 comments:

Post a Comment